Sunday, October 3, 2010

Top 10 SPAM Subject Lines of the Week

I receive hundreds of spam email a week, at work.  Quite a few of them have rather amusing and/or suggestive subject lines.  Almost all are sexual in nature. Every week I will post the 10 funniest or strangest.  I will only post the subject line, not the content.  I will post them as-is with spelling, typographical or grammatical errors intact.

Feel better with a stiffer rod
 

Your stick will be big not only when you close your eyes.
 

Have you seen my new photo? Come in - I bought a new panties.
 

Make ur love motor powerful
 

Be the best of the best with a hard device.
 

Enjoy a prolonged but controllable rock-solid erection for up to 72 hours.
 

Tame her beaver
 

Become more confident knowing that you can reach any woman’s G-SPOT.  Increases sexual desire and improves performance & endurance!
 

Have you been dreaming about having a larger thing? We can help you.
 

Increase in penis length by 1-3 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment