Sunday, October 18, 2009

Interesting Inventions

Was doing a little surfing the other day and came upon a couple interesting inventions.  So I figured I would do a little more checking and see what was out there.  Below are a few of the more interesting ones I found.
 
Lightweight Plastic Ladder.  Much more compact than the aluminum ones.


  
Doggie Peephole.  Lets your pooch see what is going on on the other side of the fence.




  
Cutting Board with built-in scale.


  
Tray with finger holes for stability.  I worked in a bar years ago
and thought of an idea similar to this.  
Guess I should have pursued it a little more.


  
Measuring Tape Belt.  Helps you stay on your diet.


  
Stair Shoe Storage.  My wife would love this.


  
Doggie Fountain.  My dog likes drinking out of the hose.  She would love this.

Next on my list....stupid inventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment